We continue to deal with Instagram and today we will tell you how to repost publications, stories where you are tagged and where there is no mention of your nickname.
How to repost a publication
To do this, you need to have the official Instagram application installed, which can be installed from Play Market.
What is “Repost” in general? This is adding someone else’s story or photo to your story, which will disappear in 24 hours. You can repost your favorite photo, video, news, whatever.
- We open Instagram.
- We select the post that you liked and you want to add it to your page.
- Click on the paper airplane icon.
- Click on “Add a post to your story”.
- The story editor will open in front of you, you can add stickers, text, stickers, etc. When the editing process is over, click on “Recipients”.
- We are interested in the section “Your story”, click on the “Share” button next to it.
- Below we confirm our action by clicking on the “Finish” button.
- Now, when you open your story, you will see that you have added the post you liked to your profile.
How to repost a story in which you have been tagged
If another user has made a story and tagged you in it, it will not be difficult to repost.
But for this you need to make the profile of the person who tagged you in his story to be public. The other user’s account must support sharing stories.
- After you have been tagged in Stories, you will receive a notification. You can find it in the list of activities on your page, this is a section with a heart icon at the very bottom. The messages will also notify you that you have been tagged in the story.
- Next to this notification there will be a button “Add to my story”.
- Next, the history editor window will open.
- Click “Recipients” and choose for whom the story will be available. If you want all your subscribers to see it, select the “Your story” section, if you only need subscribers from the list of Close friends, select the corresponding list.
- Click “Finish”. Now you have repost someone else’s post to your story.
Repost story in which you were not tagged
If you were not noted in your story, it doesn’t matter, now we’ll tell you what to do! If you have the latest version of Instagram, then you will have the opportunity to download someone else’s story. This feature is also available in Instagram counterparts, such as Instander.
- To download a story, open it and click on the 3 dots in the upper right corner.
- Click “Download” and the story will be added to your gallery
- You can now upload to your story – the video you downloaded earlier.
If you do not have the Download function in history, you can take a screenshot or record the screen. But, there is an option to use a third-party application that will help save someone else’s story.
Use the application “Upload and repost photos and videos on Instagram”.
- Install this utility from the Play Market.
- Open the app. The first time you run it, it will ask you for a few permissions – agree.
- Now you need to copy the link to the story that you want to share. Open the story and at the bottom, click on the icon in the form of three dots.
- Then click “Copy link”.
- Go now to the application “Upload and repost photos and videos in Instagram”. Paste the link in the appropriate box.
- The application will ask you to log into your account, do it.
- After that you will have a “Download” button.
- Loading the story. It will be added to your smartphone and you can upload it to your story.
- The principle of adding stories is described above.
Repost to other social networks or messengers
If you need to forward your favorite publication to other messengers or social networks, take the following steps:
- Open the post or story you want and click on three dots. You will have a “Share” item, click on it.
- Choose where to send this publication. Next, you need to follow the instructions, depending on which social network you have chosen.